We are proud that children at Dormanstown Primary Academy wear the academy uniform, which can be ordered from the academy office, or TAG Teamwear. Uniform can now be ordered online http://www.tagteamwear.co.uk/index.php?_a=category&cat_id=146
9/10 Wear Court
Skippers Lane Industrial Estate
Tel: 01642 462926
It is really important that all children arrive at school wearing full uniform.
The uniform consists of:
- Blue jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan;
- Green or white shirt, blouse or polo shirt (needs to have a collar);
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore (children should not wear jeans, legging or jogging bottoms);
- Girls can wear blue checked or striped summer dresses in warmer weather;
- Both girls and boys can wear smart black or grey knee length shorts in summer;
- Plain ankle or knee high socks or tights. These should be white, grey, black or blue. No brightly coloured or patterned socks or tights please. Socks should not have excessive frills;
- Children should wear plain black school shoes or plimsolls. Any boots should also be plain black and fitted closely to the ankle (no higher than the level of ankle socks). Children should not wear Ugg style boots or wellies throughout the day. Trainers should only be worn for PE or playing out. In summer, children can wear sensible, flat sandals that fit safely to the foot (no flip flops, etc) with socks;
- Children can wear a small pair of studs in their ear and/or a watch. No other jewellery is allowed for safety reasons;
- Children should not wear nail varnish or make up for school.
The school office is always happy to assist with any questions regarding uniform. Children should not wear jewellery in the academy, except for a watch or one pair of small stud earrings. Children should not wear makeup or nail varnish.
Dormanstown is committed to high quality and regular PE provision which includes sports, gymnastics, dance and swimming. Appropriate sports wear and footwear is essential. Your child’s teacher will tell you which days kit will be required, PE kit may be kept in school if you wish. Earrings must be removed for PE lessons.
The PE Kit consists of:
- Shorts (preferably blue)
- T Shirt (preferably white)
- Black Plimsolls for indoor
- Trainers for outdoor
- PE bag